Addressing Transport Challenges – Part 1 Strategy
There are 5 steps in addressing transport challenges – I use the acronym S.A.I.D.D. (SAID and Done):
- S: Strategy. Describe the specific challenges, the desired results, and who you need to work with.
- A: Analysis. Identify the specific problem(s) being faced, the cause and effect.
- I: Instruments (or Interventions). Choosing from the range of solution options available.
- D: Decisions. Build the case for the investment in the preferred solution.
- D: Delivery.Provide a systematic approach to implementing transport policy.